The Money Trap : Escaping the Grip of Global Finance Hardback
The world economy is caught in a money trap. Existing monetary arrangements meet the needs neither of the ageing societies of the West nor of younger emerging economies.
This in-depth analysis explains how the world got into the grip of global finance - and how it can escape, with a growing demand for reform.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 300 pages, LIV, 300 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/06/2012
- Category: International finance
- ISBN: 9780230392748
- Paperback / softback from £19.45