The Boateras Medical Companion Paperback / softback
Reading Dr. Gould's excellent guide to handling medical emergencies and having it aboard as a ready reference can make any boater more confident in coping with a medical emergency afloat.
Special sections on using the radio and dealing with a medical evacuation will be helpful to an inexperienced crew member faced with a disabled captain.
This selection from the Cornell Boaters Library is designed for those who do not plan to go on blue-water cruises, but who need to know how to deal with medical emergencies on board.
The book is clear, explicit, and spiced with anecdotes from the authors own adventures afloat.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 1 b/w photo & 19 pen drawings
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/06/1990
- Category: Health systems & services
- ISBN: 9780870334023