One-Man Pneumatic Life Raft Survival Kits of World War II Paperback / softback
The One-Man Pneumatic Life Raft a was the unheralded and almost unknown savior of uncounted downed airmen of World War II and the early Korean War.
This is the story of its history, development, and usage as little raft survival kits.
Coverage includes issued raft kits of U.S. Army Air Forces, U.S. Navy, British RAF and Commonwealth, German Luftwaffe, and Imperial Japan.
Details include many original issue specifications and accessories along with over 320 photographs.
This is the most complete work on the subject ever published.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, over 320 color and b/w photographs
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/03/2006
- Category: Military vehicles
- ISBN: 9780764324352