Life in the Medieval University Paperback / softback
Originally published during the early part of the twentieth century, the Cambridge Manuals of Science and Literature were designed to provide concise introductions to a broad range of topics.
They were written by experts for the general reader and combined a comprehensive approach to knowledge with an emphasis on accessibility.
Life in the Medieval University by Robert S. Rait was first published in 1912. The book presents an account of the various aspects of life in medieval universities, incorporating information on administrative structures, discipline, conflicts with local people and academic instruction.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 22/03/2012
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781107658165
- EPUB from £1.39
- Paperback / softback from £15.15