Luftwaffe Air and Ground Crew 1939-1945 Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Mike Chappell
Part of the Men-at-Arms series
From the Blitzkrieg to the defence of the Reich, the Luftwaffe saw action in many skies, from the Battle of Britain to the North African desert and the steppes of Russia.
In this title Stedman provides a study of the uniforms, insignia and flying equipment of the German air force of World War II, covering both air and ground crew.
A systematic survey of the whole range of orders of dress including flying clothing, flight equipment and survival aids - parachutes, life jackets and so forth - is also provided.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, 40 b&w and 8 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 13/11/2002
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781841764047