Originally published as two separate books - Basic Perspective and Creative Perspective - this new, enlarged and combined volume provides a clear and simple explanation of the principles of perspective and how an understanding of them - even in our technology-led world - is the key for architects and designers to be able to produce great work.
Packed with timeless illustrations and an authoritative text, it is an invaluable tool for architectural and 3-D design students, technical illustrators and product designers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, Illustrated throughout with 259 line illustrations
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/04/2006
- Category: Industrial / commercial art & design
- ISBN: 9780500286074