Psychiatry Under the Influence : Institutional Corruption, Social Injury, and Prescriptions for Reform Paperback / softback
Psychiatry Under the Influence investigates the actions and practices of the American Psychiatric Association and academic psychiatry in the United States, and presents it as a case study of institutional corruption.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 241 pages, XIV, 241 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/04/2015
- Category: Medical ethics & professional conduct
- ISBN: 9781137506924
- Hardback from £54.95