How to Read the Landscape Paperback / softback
Interest in the environment has never been greater and yet most of ushave little knowledge about the 4 billion years of history that formedit.
This book explains the principles of geology, geography andgeomorphology, and shows how a basic understanding of geologicaltimescales, plate tectonics and landforms can help you 'read' the greatoutdoors.
This is a highly illustrated book with a very accessible textthat clearly illuminates the landscape around us.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 400+, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 08/03/2018
- Category: Local history
- ISBN: 9781912217274
- Paperback / softback from £8.19