The New International Money Game Paperback / softback
The International Money Game has been fully rewritten to take account of changes in the world economy.
It provides a comprehensive overview of international financial developments, including both the structure of payments arrangements and the series of credit and asset bubbles as well as financial crises.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 355 pages, XIV, 355 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/04/2011
- Category: Monetary economics
- ISBN: 9780230018976
- Hardback from £75.75
- PDF from £55.24