Living in Mandatory Palestine : Personal Narratives of Resilience of the Galilee during the Mandate Period 1918-1948 Paperback / softback
This book, the product of a series of 40 interviews with Israelis and Palestinians, describes everyday life in Galilee during the Mandate period.
The individual narratives are skillfully embedded in larger historical and social histories by a team of authors who come from diverse academic backgrounds.
It offers a glimpse into Israelis' and Palestinians' experiences of war and peace and sheds new light on the challenges facing Israeli society today.
This work is ideal for scholars and students of the social sciences, particularly those interested in the psychological repercussions of political and social events.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 166 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 4 Tables, black and white; 1 Illustrations, black and w
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 17/10/2017
- Category: Middle Eastern history
- ISBN: 9781138505520