The Dunboyne Motor Races 1958-1967 Paperback / softback
The races held on the Dunboyne Circuit between 1958 and 1967 were the most important held in the Republic of Ireland at that time.
The fearsome Dunboyne Circuit provided its share of thrills as well as triumph mixed with tragedy and served as a grande finale to the road racing era before the move to the permanent circuit at Mondello.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 85 Black & White photographs
- Publisher: Dreoilin Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/09/2013
- Category: Road transport industries
- ISBN: 9781902773285