Neurofeminism : Issues at the Intersection of Feminist Theory and Cognitive Science Hardback
Edited by Anne Jaap Jacobson
Part of the New Directions in Philosophy and Cognitive Science series
Going beyond the hype of recent fMRI 'findings', thisinterdisciplinary collection examines such questions as: Do women and men have significantly different brains?
Do women empathize, while men systematize? Is there a 'feminine' ethics? What does brain research on intersex conditions tell us about sex and gender?
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 284 pages, X, 284 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/01/2012
- Category: Feminism & feminist theory
- ISBN: 9780230296732
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £53.75