Modernist Impersonalities : Affect, Authority, and the Subject Hardback
Rives uncovers a context of aesthetic and social debate that modernist studies has yet to fully articulate, examining what it meant, for various intellectuals working in early twentieth-century Britain and America, to escape from personality.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 219 pages, X, 219 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/08/2012
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137021878
- Paperback / softback from £54.09