Tree of Life : The Incredible Biodiversity of Life on Earth Paperback / softback
If every known species on Earth were a leaf on a tree, the tree would have almost 2 million leaves.
Humans are just one leaf on this tree of life. Tree of Life is a dazzling introduction to the incredible variety of life on Earth, from the team behind the bestselling If The World Were a Village.
It shows how living things are classified and interconnected, and how a problem with just one part of the tree of life can have devastating consequences for the whole tree.
Winner of the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Henry Bergh Children's Book Awards 2004.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 40 pages, Full colour
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 30/01/2008
- Category: Ecological science, the Biosphere
- ISBN: 9780713689723