Intellectual Property : Text and Essential Cases Paperback / softback
Intellectual Property: Text and Essential Cases continues to provide a comprehensive, up-to-date legal analysis of modern intellectual property law. This edition considers important new cases which expose the ever expanding reach of intellectual property law in Australia.
From breast cancer gene sequencing to plain tobacco packaging, from the Kookaburra song to mobile league coverage and the moral rights of celebrities this is a field of law which continues to challenge courts, legislators and the community.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 784 pages
- Publisher: Federation Press
- Publication Date: 02/04/2015
- Category: Intellectual property law
- ISBN: 9781862879867
- Paperback / softback from £64.25