Second Language Acquisition Paperback / softback
by Rod Ellis
Part of the Oxford Introduction to Language Study Series series
In the age of the global village and the world wide web, understanding the way in which people learn languages is of ever increasing importance.
This book makes the essentials of this rapidly expanding area of study accessible to readers encountering it for the first time.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, tables
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 08/05/1997
- Category: Language acquisition
- ISBN: 9780194372121
- Paperback / softback from £34.69
- EPUB from £39.89
- Paperback from £39.39