Oxford Reading Tree: Level 1+: First Sentences: Class Pack of 36 Multiple copy pack
Illustrated by Mr. Alex Brychta
Part of the Oxford Reading Tree series
The Level 1+ Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories, written by Roderick Hunt and illustrated by Alex Brychta, provide a rich story context to help develop language comprehension and decoding skills.
First Sentences and More First Sentences A, B and C introduce children to stories told through complete sentences to provide practice of high frequency vocabulary to build confidence and fluency.
Patterned Stories and More Patterned Stories A practise vocabulary in the context of a repeated sentence structure to help develop confidence and fluency. Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading.
Help with childrens reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
- Format: Multiple copy pack
- Pages: 8 pages, Full colour
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 06/01/2011
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9780198480624
- Multiple copy pack from £125.00