Oxford Reading Tree: Level 3: Decode and Develop: Class Pack of 36 Multiple copy pack
Illustrated by Mr. Nick Schon
Part of the Oxford Reading Tree series
Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories: Decode and Develop are exciting new titles in the Oxford Reading Tree series.
The stories continue to provide storylines full of humour and drama, with familiar settings and characters.
They also support children's transition from fully decodable readers, such as Floppy's Phonics, to a richer, wider reading experience with high-interest vocabulary. Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading.
Help with childrens reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
- Format: Multiple copy pack
- Pages: 16 pages, Full colour
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 06/01/2011
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9780198483953