Oxford Reading Tree: Level 3: First Sentences: The Duck Race Paperback / softback
Part of the Oxford Reading Tree series
The Level 3 Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories, written by Roderick Hunt and illustrated by Alex Brychta, provide a rich story context to help develop language comprehension and decoding skills.
Stories, More Stories A and More Stories B build on the reading skills from Level 2 and are slightly longer.
First Sentences include a range of high frequency vocabulary with repetitive text to continue to build fluency.
Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading.
Help with children's reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 16 pages, Full colour
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 06/01/2011
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9780198481805