Blame it on the Cider Paperback / softback
by Roger Evans
Part of the Local History series
Somerset was once a county filled with cider orchards.
They could be found everywhere; even in the years just after the war.
In this funny nostalgic book, brimming with anecdotes and amusing incidents, all attributed to the effects of drinking cider, Roger Evans takes the reader on a journey round the county and finds a hilarious or chaotic story to tell wherever he goes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Countryside Books
- Publication Date: 17/10/2002
- Category: Alcoholic beverages
- ISBN: 9781853067624