Ghostman Paperback / softback
by Roger Hobbs
'Fast, hard and knowing: this is an amazing debut full of intrigue, tradecraft and suspense.
Read it immediately!' Lee Child (author of the Jack Reacher novels)I make things disappear.
It's what I do. This time I'm tidying up the loose ends after a casino heist gone bad.
The loose ends being a million cash. But I only have 48 hours, and there's a guy out there who wants my head in a bag. He'll have to find me first. They don't call me the Ghostman for nothing...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages
- Publisher: Transworld Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 17/07/2014
- Category: Crime & mystery
- ISBN: 9780552169165
- EPUB from £2.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £8.80