Microsoft Office Basics : Expert Advice, Made Easy Paperback / softback
by Roger Laing
Part of the Everyday Guides Made Easy series
Microsoft Office Basics is the essential guide for all those who want to get to grips with the basics of Microsoft Office.
Written in a clear and accessible way it starts by covering everything from the basics of the traditional features of each of the programs and goes on to give practical tips on how to start projects in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
You will learn how to make the most of these programs and learn tips and tricks to help create the perfect spreadsheets and presentations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 120 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Flame Tree Publishing
- Publication Date: 04/05/2015
- Category: Microsoft Office
- ISBN: 9781783613977