iPad Made Easy (New Edition) Paperback / softback
by Roger Laing
Part of the Made Easy series
iPad Made Easy is the essential guide to getting the most out of this amazing device.
This new edition of the popular original book is updated to include iOS 10 and iPad Air and Pro versions. Learn how to set up and sync, then discover how versatile it really is, as you see how to use apps and games; read newspapers, magazines and books; watch movies; catch up on work; multi-task while watching the TV and more, including accessories to expand its potential.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 150 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Flame Tree Publishing
- Publication Date: 02/12/2016
- Category: PDAs & other handheld devices: consumer/user guides
- ISBN: 9781786640864
- Paperback / softback from £7.99