Software Engineering: A Practitioner's Approach Paperback / softback
For almost four decades, Software Engineering: A Practitioner's Approach (SEPA) has been the world's leading textbook in software engineering.
The ninth edition represents a major restructuring and update of previous editions, solidifying the book's position as the most comprehensive guide to this important subject.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 704 pages, 196 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 09/09/2019
- Category: Computer programming / software development
- ISBN: 9781260548006