Private Equity Investing in Emerging Markets : Opportunities for Value Creation Hardback
Part of the Global Financial Markets series
Drawing on the author's four decades of experience as a practitioner and academician working with private equity investors, entrepreneurs, and policymakers in over 100 developing countries around the world, this book uses anecdotes and case studies to illustrate and reinforce the key arguments for private equity investment in emerging economies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 286 pages, XXII, 286 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/02/2015
- Category: Economic growth
- ISBN: 9781137435347
- Paperback / softback from £40.79