Aesthetics and World Politics Paperback / softback
Part of the Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies series
This book presents one of the first systematic assessments of aesthetic insights into world politics.
It examines the nature of aesthetic approaches and outlines how they differ from traditional analysis of politics.
The book explores the potential and limits of aesthetics through a series of case studies on language and poetics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 271 pages, VII, 271 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/08/2009
- Category: Poetry
- ISBN: 9780230390638
- Hardback from £74.95
- Paperback / softback from £39.95