Peak District Paperback / softback
by Roly Smith
Part of the Official National Park Guide series
In the NATIONAL PARK GUIDE series, this volume introduces the Peak District.
It details the geology and scenery, climate and wildlife, man's influence: prehistory and history, land use, culture and customs and explores the towns and villages in the Park giving useful information and places of interest.
The colour photographs are by Ray Manley.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 80 colour halftones, 1 map, bibliography, index
- Publisher: David & Charles
- Publication Date: 31/03/2000
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781898630104
- Paperback / softback from £10.25