Against Violence Against Women : The Case for Gender as a Protected Class Paperback / softback
Responding to the targeted destruction of women, Fields argues for establishing Gender as a protected class under the Genocide Convention.
Cases are explored, historically, anthropologically, psychologically and sociologically, from the author's field research, as well as focuses on morbidity, mortality and demographic documentation data.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 220 pages, XI, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/07/2014
- Category: Violence in society
- ISBN: 9781137439178
- Hardback from £60.09