Handbook of Forensic Mental Health Services Paperback / softback
Edited by Ronald Roesch, Alana N. Cook
Part of the International Perspectives on Forensic Mental Health series
Handbook of Forensic Mental Health Services focuses on assessment, treatment, and policy issues regarding juveniles and adults in the criminal and civil systems.
Uniquely, this volume is designed for professionals who deliver mental health services, rather than researchers.
Just like its parent series, its goal revolves around improving the quality of mental health care services in forensic settings.
It achieves this by integrating the findings related to clinical practice, administration, and policy from trends and best practice internationally that mental health professionals can implement.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 608 pages, 7 Line drawings, black and white; 21 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/05/2017
- Category: Criminal or forensic psychology
- ISBN: 9781138645950