Ethics and Emerging Technologies Paperback / softback
Edited by Ronald Sandler
First and only undergraduate textbook that addresses the social and ethical issues associated with a wide array of emerging technologies, including genetic modification, human enhancement, geoengineering, robotics, virtual reality, artificial meat, neurotechnologies, information technologies, nanotechnology, sex selection, and more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 583 pages, XV, 583 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/10/2013
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230367036