The Hope for American School Reform : The Cold War Pursuit of Inquiry Learning in Social Studies Hardback
The Hope of American School Reform tells the story of the origins of the reform in science and math education.
The book is drawn, in part, on new research from previously untapped archival sources.
The aim of this work is to contribute to our understanding of a major effort to reform school curricula.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 265 pages, XIII, 265 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/12/2010
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9780230107977
- PDF from £19.54
- Paperback / softback from £19.45