Making Social Technologies Work : Leveraging the Power and Managing Perils of Social Technologies in Business Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Pocket Consultants series
Embracing social technologies at work is not just a blog from the CEO.
It is about understanding all the opportunities where social media and technology activities could improve your company from marketing to operations.
A practical guide for managers and an informative window into the world of social technologies in business.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 294 pages, XVIII, 294 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/08/2015
- Category: Business communication & presentation
- ISBN: 9781137024817
- PDF from £19.54