Migrant Activism and Integration from Below in Ireland Hardback
Part of the Migration, Diasporas and Citizenship series
This book analyzes the interaction between migrant activists and leaders and the state of the Republic of Ireland - a late player in Europe's immigration regime - against the background of an increasingly restrictive immigration regime.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 238 pages, VII, 238 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/02/2012
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9780230300620
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69