Emergency Dermatology Mixed media product
There are many emergencies that the dermatologist needs to address and many cutaneous diseases in the emergency room that require rapid dermatologic consultation.
The dermatologist is frequently the first physician to examine such patients before a hospital admission and also the first to identify a critical situation, stabilize the patient, and choose urgent and appropriate intervention.
Both the practicing dermatologist and the emergency physician will benefit from the revised and updated edition of this text from top international dermatologists, enabling them to hone their diagnostic skills, expand their knowledge and understanding of pathologic events, and learn treatment options available for acute life-threatening skin diseases in this complicated and multifaceted field.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 358 pages, 25 Line drawings, black and white; 175 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 27/04/2017
- Category: Public health & preventive medicine
- ISBN: 9781498729314