Moon Aruba (Second Edition) Paperback / softback
Longtime resident Rosalie Klein gives travellers an inside look at Aruba, whether they're diving to see Antilla or staying on land and exploring the country's rich heritage and vibrant nightlife.
Drawing on over 30 years of experience, Klein offers her expert advice on how to make a stay both memorable and affordable and which of the sights should not be missed,including the Casibari Rock Formation and the Archeological Museum.
Complete with information on hiking at Arikok National Park, enjoying a cultural festival in Oranjestad, and watching turtles hatch on Eagle Beach, Moon Aruba gives travellers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, Full-colour photos and maps throughout
- Publisher: Avalon Travel Publishing
- Publication Date: 27/09/2016
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781631213779