The Art of Organizing Anything: Simple Principles for Organizing Your Home, Your Office, and Your Life : Simple Principles for Organizing Your Home, Your Office, and Your Life EPUB
The first organizing system that can be customized to fit YOUR lifestyle
Are you overwhelmed by clutter? Do you have a hard time finding things in your home or office?
The disorder in your life may be keeping you from accomplishing your goals.
The Art of Organizing Anything helps you streamline your life at home and at work, reduce stress, be more efficient and locate all those misplaced items. Bestselling author Rosalie Maggio introduces an accessible organizing system you can tailor to meet your own specific needs. You ll learn how to
- Put 10 essential organizing principles into practice
- Manage professional, personal, and family time
- Create and maintain an organized home
- Organize your work space and office email
Packed with lists, tips, shortcuts, advice, and inexpensive solutions, The Art of Organizing Anything shows you how to create a more leisured, productive, enjoyable life.
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 288 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 05/04/2009
- Category: Industrial or vocational training
- ISBN: 9780071609135