A touching and atmospheric love story - When Anna Harvik travels to Norway in 1946 in order to visit the family of her late husband, the country is only just recovering from five cruel years of Nazi occupation.
So it is with surprise that she finds in this cold and bitter country the capacity for new love and perhaps even a new home.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Severn House Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/09/2011
- Category: Historical romance
- ISBN: 9781847513342