In a silent valley in southern France stands an isolated stone farmhouse, the Mas Lunel.
Its owner is Aramon Lunel, an alcoholic haunted by his violent past.
His sister, Audrun, alone in her bungalow within sight of the Mas Lunel, dreams of exacting retribution for the unspoken betrayals that have blighted her life.
Into this closed world comes Anthony Verey, a wealthy but disillusioned antiques dealer from London seeking to remake his life in France.
From the moment he arrives at the Mas Lunel, a frightening and unstoppable series of consequences is set in motion...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 06/01/2011
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099478454
- EPUB from £4.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £21.80
- CD-Audio from £16.65
- Paperback from £13.55