geog.1 Teacher's Handbook Paperback / softback
geog.123 is a three-book course for the National Curriculum at Key Stage 3.
This 4th edition has been specially written to match the new Programme of Study.
This Teacher's Handbook provides practical and easy-to-use support for geog.1 Student Book.
An ideal resource for all teachers, it is especially helpful for the non-specialist or newly-qualified teacher. It contains objectives and outcomes, key ideas and key vocabulary, starters and plenaries, answers for the Student Book activities, and further suggestions for class and homework.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 168 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 15/05/2014
- Category: Teachers' classroom resources & material
- ISBN: 9780198393085
- Paperback / softback from £69.69