Lend Us Your Ears : Listen and Learn Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Annabel Spenceley
Part of the Literacy Collection S. series
Teachers frequently complain that, when they talking to students in class, information goes in one ear and out of the other, with nothing happening inbetween!
Listening has been neglected in education, in spite of it being the most frequently used skill in learning.
This unique and practicle book seeks to redress this situation by treating listening as a thinking activity, and developing a step-by-step approach to its improvement, using knowledge about how the brain works.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 168 pages, references, index
- Publisher: Network Educational Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2003
- Category: Educational psychology
- ISBN: 9781855391376