Deleuze and Law : Forensic Futures Hardback
Drawing upon and extending the theoretical insights of Deleuze, Foucault and Agamben, this volume considers the concept of life as it operates in law, politics and contemporary culture.
It focuses on key legal cases (such as the Terri Schiavo case in the US), political events (such as the post 9/11 internment camp) and new cultural phenomena.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 212 pages, IX, 212 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/08/2009
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230210172
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £42.69