A Tale of Two Abbeys Paperback / softback
by Rosie Lear
Part of the Matthias Barton series
The building of the Alms house in Sherborne has taken the good people of Sherborne into much thought and energetic fund raising, despite still owing the Abbot money for rebuilding after the fire.
Against this backdrop, Shaftesbury Abbey becomes embroiled in a gruesome happening which involves A Sherborne family close to the young schoolmaster, Matthias Barton. With eighteen miles of hard riding between the two towns, how can this be resolved?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 186 pages, 2 black & white
- Publisher: Grosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/08/2019
- Category: Historical mysteries
- ISBN: 9781786235763