The Forgotten Front : The East African Campaign 1914-1918 Paperback / softback
The WWI began in East Africa in August 1914 and did not end until 13 November 1918.
In its scale and impact, it was the largest conflict yet to take place on African soil.
This book describes the history of this campaign. It details both the fighting and the strategic and political background to the war, and the differing viewpoints.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 360 pages
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2007
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780752441269
- Paperback / softback from £11.35
- Paperback from £18.55