My Life in The New York Times : An Artist and His Work Paperback / softback
"My Life in the New York Times" is a book of collages that are constructed from torn out pieces of articles from "The New York Times".
The artist has chosen these articles for their personal significance to him and the ways in which they later affected his work.
In many cases he has painted watercolors around the cutouts and then photographed them in order to create a timeless work of art, realized fully in this magnificent book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 222 pages, 101illustrations
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
- Publication Date: 06/09/2012
- Category: Art & design styles: from c 1960
- ISBN: 9781581159035