Still Moving Field Guide : Change Vitality At Your Fingertips PDF
The companion to the bestselling book on leading change, Still Moving
Still Moving Field Guide is a companion to the bestselling Still Moving: How to Lead Mindful Change. Designed as apractical resource, the Field Guide takes the reader on a journey to hone their leadership skills in order to lead change with confidence. Step by step, readers will progress through the Still Moving concepts.
New to the guide is the innovative Change Vitality model (an energizing holistic way of leading change) that puts all the Still Moving concepts into one effective picture. The author breaks down each element of the Change Vitality model and explores what the element is, how to recognize it, and why it helps leaders lead change well. The model also shows how to rate your own leadership in a particular skill, and includes tales from the field on putting the skill into action. The guide also contains further reading and resources to help cultivate the skills presented. This important book:
- Offers a practical guide for developing the change leadership skills outlined in Still Moving
- Contains application stories with real life leaders in change
- Presents the Change Vitality model - a new, holistic and research-based framework for how to lead change with greater ease
- Provides an interactive immersion journey into the Still Moving content
- Includes spaces for journaling and self-reflection
Written for all curious change leaders, change coaches, change consultants, and HR professionals, the Still Moving Field Guide is filled with practical ideas on how to use the Still Moving concepts with yourself, your team, and the wider systems you are seeking to transform.
- EPUB from £12.74