New Ethnicities and Language Use Paperback / softback
by Roxy Harris
Edited by Sue Wright, Helen Kelly-Holmes
Part of the Language and Globalization series
The children and grandchildren of South Asian migrants to the UK are living out British identities which go largely unrecognized.
This book emphasizes their everyday low-key Britishness, albeit a Britishness with new inflections.
It is this sensibility that marks them as Brasians .
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 209 pages, VIII, 209 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/08/2006
- Category: Language: reference & general
- ISBN: 9780230580077
- Hardback from £58.85