The European Union in Global Security : The Politics of Impact Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
Does the EU matter in international security? The authors identify and explain the drivers of and brakes to EU foreign security action, offer methods of assessment to ascertain influence, and conclude that the union has become a niche international security provider that has in turn strengthened EU foreign policy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 270 pages, XXVI, 270 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/02/2012
- Category: EU & European institutions
- ISBN: 9781137465009
- Hardback from £57.45
- Paperback / softback from £20.85