Corporate Governance and Finance Law Hardback
Part of the Asia Today series
Corporate Governance and Finance Law is designed to educate students, researchers, and practitioners on the legal aspects of corporate financial markets within the United States, the Eurozone, and China.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 282 pages, 3 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 282 p. 3 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/08/2013
- Category: Comparative law
- ISBN: 9781137346513
- Paperback / softback from £58.35