Energy for the 21st Century : A Comprehensive Guide to Conventional and Alternative Sources Paperback / softback
A compendium of current knowledge about conventional and alternative sources of energy.
It clarifies complex technical issues, enlivens history, and illuminates the policy dilemmas we face today.
This revised edition includes new material on biofuels, an expanded section on sustainability and sustainable energy, and updated figures and tables throughout.
There are also online instructor materials for those professors who adopt the book for classroom use.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 416 pages, 21 tables, 46 figures, index
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/02/2010
- Category: Energy technology & engineering
- ISBN: 9780765624130
- Hardback from £101.65