Visual Thinking Paperback / softback
For thirty-five years Visual Thinking has been the gold standard for art educators, psychologists, and general readers alike.
In this seminal work, Arnheim, author of "The Dynamics of Architectural Form", "Film as Art", "Toward a Psychology of Art", and "Art and Visual Perception", asserts that all thinking (not just thinking related to art) is basically perceptual in nature, and that the ancient dichotomy between seeing and thinking, between perceiving and reasoning, is false and misleading.
This is an indispensable tool for students and for those interested in the arts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, 2 color illustrations, 12 b-w photographs, 68 line illustrations
- Publisher: University of California Press
- Publication Date: 16/04/2004
- Category: Physiological & neuro-psychology, biopsychology
- ISBN: 9780520242265